Saturday 16 July 2016

Reasons my 4 year old is still awake.

Who loves sleep?

I love sleep, even though I feel like its suddenly become my dirty mistress. I dream about sleep, I think about sleep all the time. I daydream about sleep and I honestly feel as though I am completely in love with sleep. How ever Im cheating on sleep, with children. And now I get no sleep and thats ok

I make really cute babies, like stupidly cute! I am really great at crafting cute babies, how ever what they give off in cuteness, they lack in the ability to sleep.

So I thought id share some of that with you, in a piece I title,


I love you child, but please go to sleep.

This piece is dedicated to my 4 year old. Oh how I love you so...


Reasons my 4 year old is still awake;

He is thirsty
He is chilly
Its time to go and wee
He is lonely
He is sweaty
I wonder where teddy could be

I love you child, but please go to sleep

He is thirsty
He is hungry
Oh no he fell over today
He is thirsty
He misses me
What was he going to say?

I love you child, go to sleep

He is thirsty
He is cold
And now the TVs loud
He needs a wee
He needs a hug
He popped, are you proud?

I love you child. but SLEEP!!

Just one more cuddle
Just one more kiss
Its moments like these
One day I'll miss

He is quiet.
Im dare not make a peep
Its been 5 minutes.
He must be asleep.

The days fly past too quickly,
the minutes disappear,
I miss you while your sleeping,
I wish that you were here.

I love you child, why must you sleep?





No comments:

Post a Comment